- Length19.96 m
- Width5.23 m
- Draft1.47 m
- Fuel Capacity4177 l.
- Water Capacity1080 l.
- Dry weight (approx.)34000 kg
- Nb. Engine2
- Power2 x 1150hp / 2 x 1622hp
- Max. Speed31 / 35 kn
New, on order
Fairline Targa 65 GT
Designed by Alberto Mancini and Vripack’s renowned naval architecture, the Fairline Targa 65 GT offers great indoor space.
The main deck offers large areas in the stern and at the bow to relax, numerous sofas and a galley.
- 3 or 4 cabin / 3 or 4 heads layouts so you can comfortably host your friends and family for as long as you wish
- A panoramic, single piece windscreen for uninterrupted views from the helm
- A powered, glazed sunroof that glides open with a single push of a button
- A large main deck galley that’s perfect for both relaxing and entertaining
- Powered sunshade over the cockpit so you can head towards the horizon in comfort and shade
- Glass bridge
- Fully integrated audio/visual system throughout, for perfect entertainment wherever you are onboard
- Foredeck seating and sunbeds
- Optional Sleipner hydraulic vector fin stabiliser or Seakeeper gyroscopic stabiliser for an even smoother day on the water
- Integrated garage to house a Williams 345 SportJET
- A comfortable single crew cabin